Choreography! Help!

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

May 22, 2015
I coach a pop warner team and I need help with choreography. I have tons of cheer experience and have come up with routines in the past, but as you know, having a good choreographer can really take your teams routine to the next level.

That being said, I am looking for someone to help me choreograph a dance. Due to pop warner regulations, we cannot pay for someone to teach the athletes anything, so I'm looking for someone to teach me instead :) I will pay (not an astronomical amount) but don't need a whole routine, just a dance. I would even be satisfied with someone just sending a a video that I can teach to the girls.

Has anyone ever done this or know anyone that can help with this?

Thanks!

Hey! I coach Pop Warner and a high school team, and I originally started out as the organization's go-to "choreographer". I run my own choreo business now in between seasons and have brought three of my Pop Warner teams to Nationals.

I do have to warn you: please, please be careful. This whole "paid for choreography" subject is extremely delicate. Our sister organization, whom we are very close with, got knocked for it one year. The JPW coach was suspended for three weeks, right before local competition. She didn't bring a choreographer out to the field either, but whatever she did, they didn't like.

With that being said, I am more than happy to help you out the best I can. (for free).

Hey. I would gladly help you.
I'm a cheerleader for a level 6 all girl team in Sweden. I would love to help you and it really inspires me how much you care about your team.
I would love to Skype or FaceTime with you. In the past I've won regionals X2 and nationals Champions. My dance and routine by the years has Been Done by Top Gun and Team USA (+help fr.o.m. Spirit of Texas A-teams coach for the dance). I am a coach and love to make up dances. Of course k would Follow your instructions based one what Theme you would like on the dance, song and some motions or end pose you would like. Please message me so we can talk about This. I would LOVE to help you for free! And of course you wouldnt have to use it or you could change it a bit!
Love Diana

OMG...you are an ANGEL!!! I have my music and once you hear it you'll understand when I say that I need to use some of the easier parts of Micheal Jackson Thriller dance. How can I talk with you??

Sent from my LGLS990 using Tapatalk

Back