All-Star Choreography Tips

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Apr 14, 2015
I've been reading around the board/asking for advice for surviving long choreography sessions. This is my first time attending real structured choreography sessions. I have 3 days that are 4 hours long. Our team mom is providing food for lunch, but I'm guessing it would probably be good to bring some stuff to snack on during breaks or drink. My gym also doesn't have air conditioning, and it's probably gonna be HOT as well. What do you all recommend to bring? Thanks!

ETA: No, 4 hours is not a long time for choreography. But I've never done sessions before, if that puts it into perspective

Last edited:
Water bottles. Make sure you are hydrated. It is only 4 hours long, so you might not need snacks. I guess that depends on the individual.

This might not be for you but if you have weak ankles or knees, either tape them or wear a brace or shoe inserts because a lot of those 4 hours will be spent on your feet! I always forget to do this but also always wish I had.

This might not be for you but if you have weak ankles or knees, either tape them or wear a brace or shoe inserts because a lot of those 4 hours will be spent on your feet! I always forget to do this but also always wish I had.
Don't wear the braces too often though because your muscles will start to depend on them for support and can actually become even weaker.

Sent from my SM-G930R4 using Tapatalk

Are 3 sessions at 4 hrs each really that long?

Seems to ne be broken down into nice segments.

**Urban dictionary may change the game for naming teams**

How old are you? You should be able to survive 4 hours. The last day will be the hardest because you'll be more tired and tired of being there. Bring lots of water. If it's just choreography and not repping skills/routine you shouldnt get overly hot. If you think you'll need a snack bring something light like fruit or granola

Back