Christmas Gifts For Coaches

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

gymmomla

Cheer Parent
Jul 20, 2014
Hey all ! I'm looking for ideas for a Christmas gift for my sons coach [emoji1]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Gift cards would be easy to get .. We are a hour away from the closest Starbucks lol

Lol that would be nice !

Still thinking of some of my favorite gifts from athletes. TBH, I never got that many...so any gift was a huge deal and I was very thankful for the recognition. At our beach competition my first year, one of my moms brought be back a huge blingy snake bracelet from the boardwalk. We were the Vipers and it was perfect. It was a "just because" gift, but I was thrilled to know someone actually appreciated what I did as a coach.

Make sure to include a meaningful card with your gift. The card will mean a million times more than the gift. Believe me, coaches don't hear thanks very often. 99% of what we hear from parents are complaints or questions...so a "thanks" or "good job" is really appreciated.

Yeah I really want him to know how much we do appreciate him . He's really done so much for Noah . [emoji4]

Isn't that like illegal? It should be! Lol
Until Target opened where I'm from this summer the closest Starbucks was about 5 hours away. We still don't have a stand alone store. Just the Target one.
Eta: and I've never had anything from Starbucks except those bottled fraps you can get everywhere.

Lol I love Starbucks but it's a treat to go cause we never go to the city

The kids I coach have gotten my gift cards to starbucks and sephora, earrings and a bracelet, bath and body works stuff. But honestly, @retiredl5cheer is dead on, the cards that came with the gift were the best part. I always hang up my cards, notes, and pictures they draw for me on my wall at home.

Gift cards to favorite stores are awesome but my favorite gifts were personalized/custom. I got a blanket with my name monogrammed, a wine glass painted with our logo and a bit of bling, a mophie (bc I kill my phones battery within the first 3-4 hours of comp) and picture collage decorated with our colors and themes. Those are just a few.

I've gotten thousands of dollars in Starbucks cards but I don't even remember who gave them to me. I can tell you the name and year of each kid that did the personal gifts I listed above. I really enjoy and am thankful for any gift at all, but personal items mean so much more.

I think I have the only CP in the world who doesn't like Starbucks. :eek: :oops:

My daughter is convinced that if she doesn't have Starbucks before each comp that the team will lose! She had one each time last season and they were undefeated so now it's her superstition. :rolleyes: There's also one across from her school. So she's an addict at this point. I've failed as a parent. Lol

Back