Christmas Gifts For Coaches

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Our parents .. Ok just some of them like to buy our coaches ... Mainly one coach lavish gifts.

Ipad minis
Beats headphones
Expensive cologne

And alcohol ... But the alcohol is always wrapped or bagged in a way and they tell him not to open it at the gym but he usually gets tons of it.

And money! Some parents like to give the coaches like $100 each... By their-self.. Not as a team gift.

Our coaches love Christmas I am sure lol

Our parents .. Ok just some of them like to buy our coaches ... Mainly one coach lavish gifts.

Ipad minis
Beats headphones
Expensive cologne

And alcohol ... But the alcohol is always wrapped or bagged in a way and they tell him not to open it at the gym but he usually gets tons of it.

And money! Some parents like to give the coaches like $100 each... By their-self.. Not as a team gift.

Wow

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Ipad minis
Beats headphones
Expensive cologne

Well how else does Susie earn her center flyer spot?

I have my CP write a card to each of her coaches and we buy them a gift card MasterCard so they can use it on anything they want (or need). When I was in my late 20's I really appreciated any financial help - it took stress away.

At a camp years ago one of my teams took one of their white poms and wrote their names, or an adjective that described me on the streamers. I still have it today.

I saw a cute coaches tshirt on a website .. I thought I'd get him that and a gift card

e36915cc77c5815dd7070fb3fc3e28ba.jpg

This year I'm baking [emoji4] the coaches and front desk staff will get cookies and her main coaches will get a gift card also :) baking for her teachers too

I have every note, picture, and card a kid has ever given me.

Think about things coaches need for comps/travel. Maybe a tote or backpack, phone case with the charger in it in gym colors, even just something to wear at competition. I saw coaches one and they all had these adorable matching chevron scarfs in the gyms colors with the initials of the program monogrammed on them

It has become a tradition for me to give two of my coaches Chick Fil A gift cards. They love it! I'm planning on writing a card with each of the gift cards this year.

Thanks for all the replays ;)

Latest posts

Back