All-Star Christmas List?

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

CNYcheermom

Cheer Parent
Aug 24, 2011
Sorry if this should go in a different thread but I need everybody's help!
My daughters Christmas list consists of all cheer stuff. Everything on her list comes from an online proshop from her favorite gyms.
Her favorite gym in the entire world is Maryland Twisters and she is OBSESSED with F5! So far I'm getting her stuff from twisters website, rays, world cup, CA, Cali, ECE, Cheer Extreme and a shirt from 2x2. Since she loves F5 so much, I want to get her a few more things from Twisters then the rest. Her limit is 3 items per gym and I'm thinking of getting her 5 or so things from MD Twisters.
My question is, does anybody know of any F5 items or have some they'd be willing to sell to me? So far I'm getting her the pillow and autograph bow, the worlds shirt and the F5 shirt.
Sorry this is so long!

The pro shop at Twisters just received new bling that she can put on a shirt she already has.

Sorry for the confusion everyone! Those last two posts were from a confused mom with a silly daughter who leaves her fierceboard open!

She is so lucky
Haha that she is! Although, she knows she's not getting everything on her list. So she wrote things in order of how much she wanted it. She always loves what she gets so for her it doesn't matter if she doesn't get everything!

She's so lucky. My mom would never get me anything like that because I "can't wear sportsbras or shorts to school". I bet I could.

at the twisters gym they have f5 headbands and you can put f5 on litterally anything you want along with different variations of md twisters, hope this helps:)

Back