A new pair of uggs,
a few dresses
perfume
headbands
a new columbia jacket
a car charger
a couple pairs of workout pants
and thats all i really asked for

Good lord, that is one expensive list.. I was lucky to get a macbook/iphone for college.
She's not going to get it all! She's only getting maybe 10 out of 12 (if we're feeling nice) and she is soooo NOT getting two iPods!
The MacBook is expensive, but her laptop is 4 years old and its last leg, but we might save that for her birthday.
She is an only child and sometime she can act a bit spoiled, but we've already knocked her down a few pegs and told her that she isn't getting half of the stuff of the list.

My daughter worte her Christmas list on her ipad2 and then emailed it to me.....:rolleyes:
This is her list....
Christmas Wish List
1.Black iPod Classic 160GB
2.Black iPod Touch 32GB or 64GB
3.17 in 2.4 GHz MacBook Pro
4.iPod/iPad Car Charger
5.Alarm Clock Radio for IPad/iPod/iPhone
6.PB Teen iPad2 Case and iPod Case 7.Purses or Tote Bags
8.Clothes- only from Body Shop/Central or Wet Seal
9.Boots and Shoes
10. Uggs
11. Books for Kindle
12. iTunes gift cards
I'm confused. Why would she need 2 new iPods if she has an iPad2?

She's not going to get it all! She's only getting maybe 10 out of 12 (if we're feeling nice) and she is soooo NOT getting two iPods!
The MacBook is expensive, but her laptop is 4 years old and its last leg, but we might save that for her birthday.
She is an only child and sometime she can act a bit spoiled, but we've already knocked her down a few pegs and told her that she isn't getting half of the stuff of the list.
^ignore my post. we must have posted at the same time haha.

Haha, its good to wish though right? I somehow convinced my parents for my birthday to get me a new pro since mine was on my last leg after three from my design classes.

I'm confused. Why would she need 2 new iPods if she has an iPad2?
She just wants one iPod, but she was letting us know which her favorite and then we'll pick which one we're buying. Her iPad2 is getting full and she has a Zune, but she can't transfer music and movies, she brought for the iPad on to the Zune, so she wants to switch to the iPod. She went thru a Microsoft/Dell phase 5-6 years ago and now she's going thru an Apple phase and wants to switch over all that stuff.

Haha, its good to wish though right? I somehow convinced my parents for my birthday to get me a new pro since mine was on my last leg after three from my design classes.
Lol, yeah it good to wish! I am so out of my league with all of the electronic stuff, (I usually do the clothes, purses and gift cards) but her dad is in Iraq, so I have to deal with it. iPods are easy to buy, but I really don't know much about computers and her dad will be back from Iraq in June, so that's the main reason why she'll get the MacBook for her birthday. Just so I don't have to deal with it. Lol. He's actually the one who brought the ipad2. If it was up to me, she would have never got it.

WORLDS TRIP. (the only thing I really care about)
Some new sport bras, spandex, tshirts, bows if my parents are feeling generous.

I'm getting new cheer shoes for 'Christmas' (mine are legit forming a hole on the bottom so I need new ones before I compete. Does anyone know of any Cyber Monday sales where my parents could order shoes on sale?

Latest posts

Back