Cleaning Cheer Shoes!

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Sep 13, 2014
Hi! I have no clue how to clean the Nfinity Game Day cheer shoes. I have heard using make up wipes, putting them in the washer (no bleach & with bleach) and then air drying/using the dryer, and using a mr.clean magic eraser. I don't know which works the best or if their is any other ways that work better!? Please help?!?

Hi! I have no clue how to clean the Nfinity Game Day cheer shoes. I have heard using make up wipes, putting them in the washer (no bleach & with bleach) and then air drying/using the dryer, and using a mr.clean magic eraser. I don't know which works the best or if their is any other ways that work better!? Please help?!?
I haven't had nfinity game days, but looking at a picture online, they look mainly like leather, no mesh stuff like the all star ones, right? I've always used a Mr. Clean eraser on my shoes and they work really well! But they obviously won't clean the laces or the tongue of the shoe if you're looking for complete clean. Then you would have to throw them in the washer and I've never done that

I haven't had nfinity game days, but looking at a picture online, they look mainly like leather, no mesh stuff like the all star ones, right? I've always used a Mr. Clean eraser on my shoes and they work really well! But they obviously won't clean the laces or the tongue of the shoe if you're looking for complete clean. Then you would have to throw them in the washer and I've never done that
Thank you! I will try the magic eraser and if it doesn't work I'm going to try the washer!

I put cheer shoes in the washer with towels. Warm water. Air dry. Never put shoes in the dryer.

How are you liking the nfinity game day?

Not the game day shoe, but I used to put my Evolutions in the dishwasher. And I use make up wipes on my Varsity Touchdowns!

I love magic erasers for cleaning Anything white. Can't live without them!

I put my game days in the washer with some bleach 2-3 times over the season, didn't dry them, and they turned out fine. As long as you don't put them in the dryer I think it'll be ok!

I put cheer shoes in the washer with towels. Warm water. Air dry. Never put shoes in the dryer.

How are you liking the nfinity game day?
I love the game days! Not the best to tumble in on hard gym floor... hurt but track is fine. They are getting worn out pretty fast and only worn a couple times. I do like them for high school cheerleading!

Back