All-Star Coa Midwest National Feb. 25-27

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

someone was asking for large senior 4. I just know the top 3 placements:

1st Ohio Explosion
2nd Pittsburgh Poision
3rd American Elite

Congrats to my legacy extreme girls on their at-large bid!!! So proud of them <3
I heard a rumor that they're the first, first-year level 5 team to go to Worlds... anyone know if that's true?

Sorry I forgot to quote on this: Champion Cheer from Castalia, OH received an at large bid-small all girl- in Indy and this is the first year that their gym has had a Level 5 team!

I just want to say how proud I am of my team Legacy Xtreme Diamondbacks. For any of you that saw us in Indy, you could see why. We have really stepped it up and worked so hard and it has finally paid off! Congratulations to all the teams that competed! WORLDS BABY! <3

I want to say how proud I am of the OHIO VALLEY ALL-STARS!! First place in the small limited coed division and a FULL PAID BID TO WORLDS!!!! Way to go!! Congrats to all the bid recipients from this event! It was really a great competition! I didnt leave my seat for level 5 for two days!! LOVED IT!

fire and ice 5 alarm, i'm so proud of all of you girls. you worked it out.
the whole program had such an amazing weekend.

Yes 5 alarm was so fantastic.! my whole program was cheering for you!! The program represented PA very well!
&& Pennsylvania Storm had 2 saftey deductionas on day two that killed us for senior 5 :[ but its okay.
And Both Junior 2 and Senior 2 WON! They represented the Washington/Pittsburgh area very well too!

& Congrads to Pittsburgh Open Coed on your bid to worlds!

Congrats to my legacy extreme girls on their at-large bid!!! So proud of them <3
I heard a rumor that they're the first, first-year level 5 team to go to Worlds... anyone know if that's true?

champion allstars is also a first year level 5 team going to worlds. allstar rebels from illinois also. but i think legacy extreme had a L5 team last year. and a J5 the year before that. i could be wrong.

champion allstars is also a first year level 5 team going to worlds. allstar rebels from illinois also. but i think legacy extreme had a L5 team last year. and a J5 the year before that. i could be wrong.
This is Legacy Xtreme's first senior 5 -- we had a junior 5 for the last 2 years.

Back