OT Coaches Favorites

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Off Topic
May 31, 2012
This IS NOT at the gym I go to now, but the gym I used to go to. There was the same girl on my team 3 years in a row, the whole time I was there. Don't get me wroing she was a sweetheart, a good tumbler, and a decent base. But she was a definite cocky brat a lot too! And the coaches loved her! There were other girls on tbe teams that were just as nice and better at things than her, but she was still THE favorite of the coaches. And she got put in the middle for EVERYTHING! Literally she was in middle in every portion of the routine. and yeahhh, I was upset! I was even better than she was at somethings! Just needed to vent about that! :)

This IS NOT at the gym I go to now, but the gym I used to go to. There was the same girl on my team 3 years in a row, the whole time I was there. Don't get me wroing she was a sweetheart, a good tumbler, and a decent base. But she was a definite cocky brat a lot too! And the coaches loved her! There were other girls on tbe teams that were just as nice and better at things than her, but she was still THE favorite of the coaches. And she got put in the middle for EVERYTHING! Literally she was in middle in every portion of the routine. and yeahhh, I was upset! I was even better than she was at somethings! Just needed to vent about that! :)
I know how you feel, but thats just how playing a sport works, you listen to your coaches and don't complain

Latest posts

Back