College College Club Cheerleading

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Jan 8, 2011
Hi y'all, I am a club cheerleader from Coastal Carolina University, and I need some help...

I am trying to find a company to design us a low-cost uniform top (either crop top or razor back tank). Although I spent 8 years in the allstar cheer world, I know of only the top name companies, and for a club cheer team, that can get a bit pricey $$$

If anyone can recommend a company they have used/liked, or know of someone who could help me out, please contact me with some information

Thank you xx :help:

Bringing up this thread again, I'd love to speak with someone who started a college club team, how you did it, money, logistics, etc please let me know!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Adult Cheerleading Uniform | Team Cheer

Team Cheer has fairly affordable stock uniforms. You might also be able to find some good deals in their sale and clearance sections, depending on how big your team is.

I did not cheer in college, but my college does have a small club team. They cheer at just our basketball games (small liberal arts D3 school). I can try and get in touch with the old captains and see where they got their uniforms from.

Back