OT College Football

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Off Topic

TheVipersMom

Biggest (stalker) Fan '14
Cheer Parent
Apr 3, 2011
Ok so I'm a huge football fan. I love high school football but on top of that I love college football more the NFL!
So after an exciting day for a lot of my favorites to win; I just really want to talk about them!

One of my favorites Oregon won today 69 to 20 over Nevada!
I didn't get to watch the game but followed the updates to see that they were playing well!
When I seen the uniforms last week I clearly thought hands down best uniforms ever!

Also I really like South Carolina and it was a good game tonight over GA! The game was so back in forth I get so nervous biting my nails! Lol I'm not good with close games even though they are so much better to watch! Lattimore is a play maker for sure and i definitely think he contributes so much to the team!

I also caught the tail end
Of the Florida game to see them demolish UAB. I don't care to much for the Gators so I wasn't really into it but I have a lot of friends who are!

As far as the Penn state/ alabama game I could only catch the beginning! I just didn't want to miss the S Carolina game! I kind of got a feel for the game in the beginning but could only check back periodically. I figured the outcome would be what it was and really didn't care either way!!

I caught the end of the Utah/USC game. I was rooting for USC but my feelings wouldn't have been hurt if Utah won! It was also a game that really wasn't a guarantee till the end of who was going to win! Luckily that blocked FG ran back for a TD was not for a win because of that penalty- it would of killed them if they weren't already ahead!

Last game I will mention was the Michigan game-
I said they would not beat ND but I was rooting for them! I'm glad I was wrong. Now talk about emotions I went thru multiple highs and lows in the longest 1:12 of my life and was so happy to see Michigan pull it off. He had the big plays when they counted! No one remembers how close you were, they remember the wins and losses and I was glad to see them get the win again!

Any thoughts?
Ahhh I look forward to next week!!
Whose y'alls favorites? Any good match-ups your just dying to see?!

I looooove college football, so much more than the NFL. But I won't go on that rant ;)
My favorite of all time is Bama. ROLL TIDE, 2-0! Meaning I was sooo mad yesterday, about the Auburn game..:mad: And I also love UT (I'm feeling a comeback!) , Notre Dame (not sure whats going on..) and UNC (I just love them in all of there sports, even if they're not that great at football.) I'm really starting to feel UGA lately...not sure why!

My favorite games from yesterday: Auburn/ Miss. St and UGA/ South Carolina game. They were intense and the stop Auburn made at the 1 yard line at the end was amazing. If Miss St had thrown the ball they probably could have won but they didnt :D.
The defense was apparently nonexistent at the Georgia game, and i think Georgia looked like a completely different team than they were last week. I am totally NOT a South Carolina fan so i was not happy they won and I think if Murray hadn't fumbled the ball then Georgia may have had a better chance at winning.
I kind of hate Notre Dame so I'm glad Michigan beat them. (how was that the first ever night game at the Michigan stadium??)
I remember when Tennessee was good and hopefully they make a comeback sometime!
I definitely prefer college football over NFL.

My favorite games from yesterday: Auburn/ Miss. St and UGA/ South Carolina game. They were intense and the stop Auburn made at the 1 yard line at the end was amazing. If Miss St had thrown the ball they probably could have won but they didnt :D.
The defense was apparently nonexistent at the Georgia game, and i think Georgia looked like a completely different team than they were last week. I am totally NOT a South Carolina fan so i was not happy they won and I think if Murray hadn't fumbled the ball then Georgia may have had a better chance at winning.
I kind of hate Notre Dame so I'm glad Michigan beat them. (how was that the first ever night game at the Michigan stadium??)
I remember when Tennessee was good and hopefully they make a comeback sometime!
I definitely prefer college football over NFL.

Yeah, that's what I'm wondering.. haha.

GO HOGS!! that's all I have to say..haha this looks like it's going to be a good season, but i do have to give mad props to Auburn for staying alive without Cam Newton and Nick Fairly!

Roll Tide baby :)

But my 2 favorite games of all time
Bama Vs. Auburn (my boyfriend is an Auburn fan so this is not a pleasant day in his house when this game is on)
and Army Vs. Navy. (Go Navy!, beat Army!) I'd love to watch this game in person instead of on TV or working in the apparel stand.

Back