High School College Recruit Clinic

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Jan 15, 2012
Hello Fierceboard!

Wanted to spread the word on the upcoming Colorado College Recruit Clinic being held in the Denver area this October.

ccrc-header.jpg

Who: High school aged cheerleaders (school & all star; all girl & coed) are invited to meet and interact with College Programs
What: College cheer programs from across the US are coming to meet and work with cheerleaders in hopes of recruiting them for their college teams. This is a huge opportunity for both the athletes and the college teams.
When: October 7th - 11am-4pm
Where: Douglas County HS - Castle Rock, CO

Details & Registration Info: Colorado College Recruit Clinic

Confirmed colleges attending:
Avila, Tabor, Wichita State, Wyoming, Colorado, New Mexico, Liberty, Kansas, Iowa State, Morehead, and many others confirming each day.

Over a week away! 15+ Colleges/Universities Involved. If you are a CO Cheerleader, you don't wanna miss this opportunity!

Hello Fierceboard!

Wanted to spread the word on the upcoming Colorado College Recruit Clinic being held in the Denver area this October.

ccrc-header.jpg

Who: High school aged cheerleaders (school & all star; all girl & coed) are invited to meet and interact with College Programs
What: College cheer programs from across the US are coming to meet and work with cheerleaders in hopes of recruiting them for their college teams. This is a huge opportunity for both the athletes and the college teams.
When: October 7th - 11am-4pm
Where: Douglas County HS - Castle Rock, CO

Details & Registration Info: Colorado College Recruit Clinic

Confirmed colleges attending:
Avila, Tabor, Wichita State, Wyoming, Colorado, New Mexico, Liberty, Kansas, Iowa State, Morehead, and many others confirming each day.
Wish CO wasn't so far away! Did you put this together? If so, I would love information on how you did it.

Tis a bit far from you! No worries, we'll plan ahead for next year haha

We (wife and I) did put it together! PM me and I can give ya a run down of our process!

I'm trying to convince my seniors to go to this! None of them tumble (though they're all close) and are afraid it will be tumble heavy.
Will Time be given to stunt? Are The colleges bringing boys or groups? I have three flyers and one boy backspot who can all do elite group stunt but only beginner/intermediate coed stunts (though the flyers would pick it up quick with an experienced base).

I'm trying to convince my seniors to go to this! None of them tumble (though they're all close) and are afraid it will be tumble heavy.
Will Time be given to stunt? Are The colleges bringing boys or groups? I have three flyers and one boy backspot who can all do elite group stunt but only beginner/intermediate coed stunts (though the flyers would pick it up quick with an experienced base).
Bring em!! We'll have plenty of stunt time! Colleges are a variety of all girl, small coed, and coed, not all are bringing athletes though.

Randomness...

I've emailed a couple times about the situation you emailed me about. Never had a response. Would like to know how things worked out.
Oh it has been a whirlwind! Very long story short... went on vacation a couple of days after emailing you. Dropped my phone in the pool on an island in the middle of nowhere and life as I knew it ended lol. Couldn't remember the password when setting up my new phone and am now locked out of that account. Anything you've sent has not been received. I'll pm you!

Time to mark your calendars, College Coaches and Colorado Area Athletes!

This year's clinic: OCTOBER 6th, 2018

Lots of big and small schools, game day and competitive, planning to come out for it. Start planning your October recruiting travels today! Do not delay!

Back