College Collegiate Hairstyles

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

I'm pretty sure they haven't missed a single game or competition of hers. Small world indeed.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
She actually cheers on my daughter's squad. They split the 50 members into two squads and Sam and Holly are on Team Wolf. Sam co-ed stunts and Holly is in an all girl group as a base. So they move from one of the field to the other for different quarters together. I have been trying to post pics of their new uniforms in the uniform section, but I am a techno challenged in getting the photos from photobucket to here. *Just got it uploaded-yay!

She actually cheers on my daughter's squad. They split the 50 members into two squads and Sam and Holly are on Team Wolf. Sam co-ed stunts and Holly is in an all girl group as a base. So they move from one of the field to the other for different quarters together. I have been trying to post pics of their new uniforms in the uniform section, but I am a techno challenged in getting the photos from photobucket to here. *Just got it uploaded-yay!

That's so awesome! I don't get to talk to Sam much anymore since she's moved but she was in my wedding this past summer. She's the sweetest. I'll have to tell her I talked to Holly's mom [emoji3]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

My last year cheering, at nationals our girls did a small braid near the front and then back to a ponytail.

I'm not sure if I'm even describing it right lol.
I think there are old pics of it on the KU Cheer Instagram or Facebook
I call that "Greenup hair". I know tons of teams wear it, but it love GC so I named the style after them.

So we had our girls' night on friday and it was really fun. Played around with lots of options and finally decided on this one:

21l31mo.jpg

Back