Coloured Nike Pros In England?

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Jul 14, 2012
I can only seem to find black ones, does anyone know where I could get some coloured or patterned ones? Thanks x

Sports direct have some black ones with a pink waistband to pre order

I've found purple nike pros on ebay, and some time ago they had them on amazon.uk.
But there is not much choice over here, i haven't found any of the multiple colored to order with acceptable shipping, so i hope i'll get the chance to buy some in our summer holidays.

The Fierce Board App! || iPhone || Android

On the Nike website the only patterned/coloured ones don't have any small or x small, I wish I was going to the States some time soon..

I can only seem to find black ones, does anyone know where I could get some coloured or patterned ones? Thanks x
If you go onto www.ebay.com (make sure you put in the .com not just google it because it will go automatically to the UK site otherwise) then you can search for them there and just filter your search to find the ones that ship internationally!

If you go onto www.ebay.com (make sure you put in the .com not just google it because it will go automatically to the UK site otherwise) then you can search for them there and just filter your search to find the ones that ship internationally!
I'll try this, thank you :)X

And wcdad no, but I wish I was haha!

if you go on ebay.co.uk make sure you click worldwide on item location instead of just ebay.co.uk I found plenty of nice coloured ones there :)

Back