Competitive Cheerleader Suing Snoop Dogg & Wiz Khalifa

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Jan 21, 2015
Click For Full Article

Snoop Dogg and Wiz Khalifa‘s recent concert disaster destroyed a teenager’s dreams of being a cheerleading champ, and also her regular dreams at night … according to a new lawsuit. The woman who’s suing says her 16-year-old granddaughter was one of the dozens injured when that railing collapsed at Wiz and Snoop’s NJ show in August. […]

The post Competitive Cheerleader Suing Snoop Dogg & Wiz Khalifa appeared first on .

This has got to be a joke. It is absolutely not the rappers' fault the railing wasn't solid enough. But hey, since they make a lot of money, why not try? My daughter can't cheer anymore, so I'll feel better when I get money....

uuuuuuuuuggggggggghhhhh. Ridiculous.

This has got to be a joke. It is absolutely not the rappers' fault the railing wasn't solid enough. But hey, since they make a lot of money, why not try? My daughter can't cheer anymore, so I'll feel better when I get money....

uuuuuuuuuggggggggghhhhh. Ridiculous.

This is the USA, people will sue for anything.

I'd get it if they were suing Live Nation or whoever owns the facility where the concert happened. It's a little weird to blame the rappers though.
It sounded like they were doing both. If the artists incited the crowd to riot though, or to surge to the front, they may have some grounds for their lawsuit. But as @Cheer Dad said, people in this country sue for anything and everything.

I think suing the rappers definitely bring more attention to case. Had the plaintiffs were only suing Live Nation it would have been another concert case, but these bad rappers thrown in the midst brings the social media interest and possibly more money...
We all know that the Judge or jury will throw the case out against Snoop and Wiz, but the attention is all that is needed and possibly, the Plaintiff is hoping for a settlement against these artist(s) for the bad press...

Back