All-Star Courage & Hope For Japan's Cheer Community

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Oct 3, 2010
I created a facebook page to unite Cheer ♥ World support for cheerleaders and dancers in Japan, the Japan Cheerleading Association, the International Federation of Cheerleading (based in Tokyo), and the people of Japan. This will be the place to leave messages of hope, encouragement, prayer and love for our cheer family in Japan.

By now, we all know the story... I hardly have words. God be with Japan. We will share information as opportunities for support become available.

Please PM me or leave a message here if you have information about the Japan cheer community, would like to make a donation, share any opportunity for support or have questions.

13733520554d805272270d2.jpg

Thanks! I emailed them and also the Japan Cheerleading Association, but haven't heard anything yet... Their situation is just unimaginable... :( I originally waited a few days though, because I thought it was too soon... I found Jamie Chadwick at Fierce Allstars in CA had worked with the Japan Cheer Assn. and also reached out to her.

A team from Japan is meant to be competing at ICC Nationals in the UK this weekend, there's no word whether that is going ahead or not yet. I feel so sorry for everyone remotely connected to the country, especially those suffering.

I do not have a Facebook account, so please be so kind as to send the following message:
Dear and brave brothers and sisters in Japan, our hearts and prayers are with you during this time of crisis and recovery. The strength of your culture and resolve of your people is legendary; we know that you will overcome this 3-tiered tragedy! Please know that you are foremost in our thoughts and we pray for the time when we can celebrate your performances and achievements again. First things first: Be safe and God be with you!

I do not have a Facebook account, so please be so kind as to send the following message:
Dear and brave brothers and sisters in Japan, our hearts and prayers are with you during this time of crisis and recovery. The strength of your culture and resolve of your people is legendary; we know that you will overcome this 3-tiered tragedy! Please know that you are foremost in our thoughts and we pray for the time when we can celebrate your performances and achievements again. First things first: Be safe and God be with you!
Kevin, This message brought tears to my eyes. Thank you, so well spoken. It's posted to the page. Cheerful blessings to you.

A team from Japan is meant to be competing at ICC Nationals in the UK this weekend, there's no word whether that is going ahead or not yet. I feel so sorry for everyone remotely connected to the country, especially those suffering.

I read that their flights were cancelled this morning on Angela Browns facebook so I guess they're not going anymore :(

Back