All-Star Cs-athletic

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

cs athletic produces practice wear in china and uniforms in the philippines. but i am american and i run everything. i own the machines, i tell the workers what to do, i even live there... if you were to ask my workers if they were a chinese company they would definitely tell you no...

we have been doing dye sublimation for over a decade. originally we made bags, caps and flip flops.. we started doing the apparel in 2009 and we made some technical errors by not adjusting the patterns correctly for the heat transfer process and the patterns came out small. it had nothing to do with chinese sizes. the fabric was shrinking due to the the heat transfer process.. we corrected that a couple of years ago and our sizes are running correctly since then.

we usually offer free sizing samples anyway if you start the process early enough. normal turnaround time is 3-4 weeks and if you want sizing samples you need to add 3 weeks. we usually send out 4 sizes of each item people are ordering.. these are the actual items you will be ordering. this way you can try on the sizes and know what you are getting..

Back