Cute Gift For Coach?

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Nov 17, 2012
Hey guys :) I'm Lauren!
My team and I wanted to get together to give our basketball cheerleading coach a cute gift for Christmas. So you have any idea of what we could do? Thanks <3

Hey guys :) I'm Lauren!
My team and I wanted to get together to give our basketball cheerleading coach a cute gift for Christmas. So you have any idea of what we could do? Thanks <3
One of my teams I coached during this summer wrote their names or short sayings on an all white pom and give it to me. Definitely a small gift, but I loved it.

I love anything that makes my life easier. An external phone charger was awesome but I'm on mine constantly at comps so that was good for me. As for personalized things, a nice bracelet with an engraved heart was another thoughtful gift I got. It had the team name and year on one side and Coach Andrea on the other.
I love the Pom idea ^ that is really cute, but I have so much stuff like that just collecting dust in my office (15+ years of coaching has brought me more knick knacks than I can handle). And I have so many autographed pictures, I don't have any more wall space.

Not much beats a scrapbook. They're easily stored and I love looking through them. I wish I had one from every year I've coached.

I have a growing collection of ornaments made by the girls for me. They took a plain ornament and wrote on it and filled it with the team colors. Easy to store for 11 months of the year.

I like the scrapbook idea, thats a good one! I would love to get one of those. Last year for Christmas I got a bunch of gift cards but at the end of the year my kids got me a blinged "awesome coach" t-shirt and they all signed it with a silver sharpie. Anything that everyone can contribute something too (even if it's just their name or a picture) would be a good idea so the coach has something to remember each girl by

Thank you all so much for the suggestions. I'm thinking of just getting her some type of warm-up jacket that I could get personalized at a monogram store. This is only our team's first year with her so we don't have too many pictures--yet! Thanks again, though :)

I know as a coach I could use a new cheer bag & maybe get the squad & COACH on it or something? Very handy & something practical but how nice you're getting her something!

Back