All-Star Dear Georgia Allstars Louis

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

You guys are hilarious! If you're going to make these special requests then why not send them directly to Jaime Parrish and Elaine Pascale. I'm sure they'll be delighted to grant your requests because after all they do what they do just for you.
biggrin.png

You guys are hilarious! If you're going to make these special requests then why not send them directly to Jaime Parrish and Elaine Pascale. I'm sure they'll be delighted to grant your requests because after all they do what they do just for you. :D

This is an opinion board... obviously every single comment on here isn't gonna matter to everyone (in this case to the individual teams/ coaches directly)--> but its where people come to talk about how they are feeling. Relax.

putting their "L"s up is just a slogan for their team for this season. Don't get me wrong, it is a little tacky, but whose to say we haven't seen stupid/tacky slogans before with popular teams. Also, I know this is an "opinion board" but your opinion doesn't make sense. Obviously they cannot go back to last season's music. Yes, this years music may not be in your favor but you have to change things up a lot. This team is one of the best and most fierce out there, with music to fit their awesome routine

putting their "L"s up is just a slogan for their team for this season. Don't get me wrong, it is a little tacky, but whose to say we haven't seen stupid/tacky slogans before with popular teams. Also, I know this is an "opinion board" but your opinion doesn't make sense. Obviously they cannot go back to last season's music. Yes, this years music may not be in your favor but you have to change things up a lot. This team is one of the best and most fierce out there, with music to fit their awesome routine
I'm guessing he's talking about their mix from BUTBT, not last season's music, but their earlier mix from this season, IMO, was also better than their current mix they just used for NCA.

This is an opinion board... obviously every single comment on here isn't gonna matter to everyone (in this case to the individual teams/ coaches directly)--> but its where people come to talk about how they are feeling. Relax.

Actually it should be to talk about "cheerleading." not each others feelings...

obviously i wouldn't be talking about last years music...

Back