All-Star Did Cheer Extreme Go To Dubai?

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Just-a-Mom

Best Overall Female Newbie
Cheer Parent
Jan 5, 2011
I didn't want to hijack the video thread (again...) but yesterday when I was sick I decided to sit in bed all day and finally read through the new video thread. I came across this page from October :

2012 - 2013 Videos | Page 12 | Fierce Board - We Talk Cheerleading

And this post of them email. I guess, judging from the responses, I was the only person who read this email and thought it sounded like one of those spam emails you get from the Nigerian prince who is going to wire you millions of dollars if you just give him your information... :oops: :

I'm pretty sure the international location. From Court's FB:

Not the kind of email
You get everyday :).

Subject: Event in Dubai 2012

Dear CEA,

We are an events company based in Dubai and are looking after the on-pitch entertainment for a large Dubai sporting event at the end of November, beginning of December.

We are interested in flying out around 12 of your Senior Elite troupe for the event. At the moment, we are looking to have the troupe over here from 24th November through to 2nd December.

Is this something that would be feasible to discuss further with you? If you let me know a good time to give you a call I will chat it through further with you over the phone. We are 8 hours ahead of you, so early morning your time would be preferable.

Look forward to hearing from you.

Best regards,

Chiara Dodd

Director

JAM PRODUCTIONZ FZ LLC

UAE Mob: +971 (0) 50 911 6841

UK Mob: +44 (0) 7818 061 621

[email protected]
www.jamproductionz.com

Dubai Rugby 7's+
All Expense Paid+
performing for 90,000 spectators from 20 countries+
Sponsorship Package = Opportunity of a Lifetime
548830_148341128641377_1761506124_n.jpg

And now I'm dying to know - did this trip happen? I tried searching and couldn't find any other information after that little part of the thread (so if it's posted somewhere just point me in the right direction). And I'm sure you all can guess I don't follow them on Twitter or Facebook so this is the only place I ever get info. Did they go? Was if a fake? Did it just not work out for other reasons? The email says it would have been this past week. My dream vacation would be to Dubai. :cloud9:

I don't know anything about this trip but I have seen CSP tweeting about practice and other stuff since Thanksgiving and their X-Evolution comp is this weekend.

Might be difficult to have part of the team gone.

Back