All-Star Difference Between Bids?

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Full paid covers the registration and potentially the room, the partial covers the registration, and the at large is the invite to compete

And PPs and FPs compete after the AL bids, so theoretically, they could score better by going at the end of the event

And in Canada, it's a bit different. PP is usually $3000 flat. We have our first full paid this year, but I haven't heard any specific details about that

And PPs and FPs compete after the AL bids, so theoretically, they could score better by going at the end of the event

And in Canada, it's a bit different. PP is usually $3000 flat. We have our first full paid this year, but I haven't heard any specific details about that
Cheer evolution headed out $5000 PP's at Cheer for the cure this past weekend. Although it has always been $3000 in the past.

Usually they've been $3000 in the past. I heard rumours that one went for $4000 out west last year, but not sure. I think it's technically what the competition can afford/wants to pay out. I think I've heard between $3000-$5000 as well, but I'm not sure if that's true or if I just made it up in my head

I hope it's american money even though the bid comes from a canadian competition!

Back