All-Star Discuss Your Livestream Struggles Here

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

my feeds been awful for about a half hour now, I haven't seen a complete routine at all. Does anyone know if the quality is better if you stream on an iPad and do it with apple tv?

I'm trying to watch on an iPad after earlier using my phone. I keep getting the error message saying I'm playing this program from another device. But I'm not. I logged off and even powered down the phone. Has anyone had this problem and if so, how did you fix it? Thanks!

I'm trying to watch on an iPad after earlier using my phone. I keep getting the error message saying I'm playing this program from another device. But I'm not. I logged off and even powered down the phone. Has anyone had this problem and if so, how did you fix it? Thanks!
I'm fairly certain once you start using one device, you are locked in to being able to only use that device.

I know it may seem like a stupid question. but I only have 5 venues to choose from. at the bottom of my live screen. so will there be an option for that tonight?
The first option should say HP/Champions Stadium, it will be on that one.

Grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr. This feed sucks!!!!!! Just when teams I want to see come on, it freezes and buffers so much I can't see them. These people need to get their lives in order or I'm going to kill someone!

Grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr. This feed sucks!!!!!! Just when teams I want to see come on, it freezes and buffers so much I can't see them. These people need to get their lives in order or I'm going to kill someone!
Ours was great until about 20 min ago. GRRRRRRRR

Back