All-Star Do The Cea Butterflies Still Exist?

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

I can answer this one . Yes they are Y5 and only Kville will have a Y5 this year . I have seen a couple of there practices ( they practice before SE ) and they are looking really good .

I can answer this one . Yes they are Y5 and only Kville will have a Y5 this year . I have seen a couple of there practices ( they practice before SE ) and they are looking really good .
I'm sure all of CEA's teams are looking good at all of your locations! Cannot wait to see everyone compete this season!!! It's gonna be another fierce season !!

Since Y5 is essentially restricted 5 now I am wondering how that affected athletes' placement on this team. Like if they were youth aged but can throw a double. Were some moved to a junior team because of their skill? Or will it be a situation similar to mini elite where they will have to compete in the division at some events and then at the x-evolution events and independent type events compete all of their doubles? Hopefully a CEA parent can answer my question on this! Thanks!

Since Y5 is essentially restricted 5 now I am wondering how that affected athletes' placement on this team. Like if they were youth aged but can throw a double. Were some moved to a junior team because of their skill? Or will it be a situation similar to mini elite where they will have to compete in the division at some events and then at the x-evolution events and independent type events compete all of their doubles? Hopefully a CEA parent can answer my question on this! Thanks!

I think the kids who made YE would have made it whether the rules were unrestricted or restricted. X Evolution events they can throw their doubles, I would be surprised if they didn't. I think how you described it with Mini Elite is exactly how it will happen for Youth Elite. Maybe I'll run up there and watch them practice next week and report back. Sadly, I haven't seen them this summer!!!

I think the kids who made YE would have made it whether the rules were unrestricted or restricted. X Evolution events they can throw their doubles, I would be surprised if they didn't. I think how you described it with Mini Elite is exactly how it will happen for Youth Elite. Maybe I'll run up there and watch them practice next week and report back. Sadly, I haven't seen them this summer!!!
Thanks for the response! Glad they will still get to compete those fierce doubles some of the time! Can't wait to see all of the CEA routines this year! :)

Yes, Kville does still have Y5. They will be competing restricted at competitions and will be throwing their doubles and kick doubles at the Showcase and all XEvolutions. You are correct, the kids who made YE would have made YE whether the rules were restricted or unrestricted. Those kids that are throwing doubles are also on the Lg Jr 5 team. The Y5 team is stronger than ever this year due to so many of them that aged off of Mini 3.

Based on what I have seen from YE this summer, and if they continue to work as hard as they have been, it could be a very good season for them. I know the kids are looking forward to showing what they can do.

Yes, Kville does still have Y5. They will be competing restricted at competitions and will be throwing their doubles and kick doubles at the Showcase and all XEvolutions. You are correct, the kids who made YE would have made YE whether the rules were restricted or unrestricted. Those kids that are throwing doubles are also on the Lg Jr 5 team. The Y5 team is stronger than ever this year due to so many of them that aged off of Mini 3.
So your kids are Skylar and Maddie, right? I know I'm talking about minors, and that's against the rules, But I assumed because they're your profile pic. If they are, you should be a proud mama! They're excellent cheerleaders!

Back