Don't Throw Away Used Vengeance Cheer Shoes

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

D

Deleted member 44324

If anybody has used and worn Vengeance's don't throw them away, I might buy them, it depends on the size also but any condition even with rips and holes are ok. You msg me here or I am on Poshmark, username is @tammylikesnew

If anybody has used and worn Vengeance's don't throw them away, I might buy them, it depends on the size also but any condition even with rips and holes are ok. You msg me here or I am on Poshmark, username is @tammylikesnew
What exactly are you doing with the shoes?

I looked you up on Poshmark and couldn't find you. Did you give the right username?

@tammylikenew here it is sorry one letter off

I am so confused. Is your name Tammy or Emily or something else? Why are you searching for old shoes?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
don't be confused, these are just made up usernames

So which gym do you cheer for and why do you want to purchase old shoes? Also by your picture you appear young how do handle purchasing?

I checked her Poshmark and that is exactly what she is doing. This is sketchy from the start.

So would this be considered "Advertising" or nahh? It seems as if her only reason to be here, based on her posts' content, is to get shoes so she can make money...

The Fierceboard Terms of Service and Rules specifically says, "Advertising must be limited to the Cheer Market unless explicitly allowed by the admins." Emily/Tammy/Lindsay, maybe you could move all your posts to that section?

Good thing she wasn't shoe fetish guy though because the rules also say, "We do not allow any content to support foot fetishes."

Back