Don't Throw Away Used Vengeance Cheer Shoes

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

So would this be considered "Advertising" or nahh? It seems as if her only reason to be here, based on her posts' content, is to get shoes so she can make money...

The Fierceboard Terms of Service and Rules specifically says, "Advertising must be limited to the Cheer Market unless explicitly allowed by the admins." Emily/Tammy/Lindsay, maybe you could move all your posts to that section?

Good thing she wasn't shoe fetish guy though because the rules also say, "We do not allow any content to support foot fetishes."
It should be removed. I though it was going to be a foot fetish.

please disregard my thread I started, I have requested it be removed. As a former cheerleader I saw a need to reuse old cheer shoes so yes I do buy and resale on PM and E bay. Obviously it belongs in the marketplace but since I just signed up I can't post there.

It should be removed. I though it was going to be a foot fetish.
please disregard my conversation thread I started, I have requested it be removed. As a former cheerleader I saw a need to reuse old cheer shoes so yes I do buy and resale on PM and E bay. Obviously it belongs in the marketplace but since I just signed up I can't post there.

Yes we're quite sure they are. And picture too.
please disregard my conversation thread I started, I have requested it be removed. As a former cheerleader I saw a need to reuse old cheer shoes so yes I do buy and resale on PM and E bay. Obviously it belongs in the marketplace but since I just signed up I can't post there.

Really? You posted in at least three discussions in the Marketplace within the last two hours.

That is possible but let's not jump to conclusions.

**If you believe Facebook is going to charge you please send me $50/month in cash. No checks or credit cards**

please disregard my thread I started, I have requested it be removed. As a former cheerleader I saw a need to reuse old cheer shoes so yes I do buy and resale on PM and E bay. Obviously it belongs in the marketplace but since I just signed up I can't post there.

I notice your picture is now removed as well. You also disregarded my questions. I seriously doubt you are the girl in the picture as that individual appears to young to run such a business. don't make it sound like you see a "need" if you saw a "need" for these old shoes you would find an organization to donate etc... you came up with a money making plan and weren't 100% honest about what you were doing.

No need to quote everyone with the same reply in the same thread. We all saw the first reply informing us you requested to have the thread removed.

Edited for spelling

**If you believe Facebook is going to charge you please send me $50/month in cash. No checks or credit cards**

Last edited:
WEEYOO WEEYOO WEEYOO

Sorry but if you're using 3 different names and just took your picture down, then you clearly aren't who you say you are.

Global warming must have hit the FB because it still feels like summer.

Methinks Emily Shoefaker is an e-cousin of resident pedo cheerlover88.

*Chris Hansen voice* Have a seat here, sir.

Last edited:
I just don't understand how quickly these non cheer affiliated people find the boards so quickly. I knew nothing of the board until I was well into my cheer career, and the infamous GA voice-over.
When I look up uniform photos in Google, I often stumble upon photos linked to the uniform threads.

Back