Music Dubstep

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

I think it makes for good backbeats. Especially in dance and pyramid sections. It just has to be mixed by the right person to make it sound good.

Cheer music is the only context in which I like dubstep. It can work really well.
I don't know, I just can't really like it otherwise :\

love dubstep!!! I think it works especially well when you find a song like cinema where you can pull the original and mix it with the skrillex remix or something. In Cheer Music away from Cheer Music I love the genre!!!

i heard it in a highschool teams music and it sounded awful. but then when i heard it in cores music i really liked it. i guess it depends on how its used

DubStep is the biznasszzzz! I've been djing and following Drum n Bass and Dubstep for over 10 years. Smoed last year jumps made me fall in love with it for Cheerleading. Then when I used NERO - Me and You in Fame Notorious last year, I was solid...BUT... I knew that the chompaz would come out, so I backed off from using it too much. But I have some real Dubstep sections coming soon to a favorite team near YOU. Look out!! Incoming!!!

DubStep is the biznasszzzz! I've been djing and following Drum n Bass and Dubstep for over 10 years. Smoed last year jumps made me fall in love with it for Cheerleading. Then when I used NERO - Me and You in Fame Notorious last year, I was solid...BUT... I knew that the chompaz would come out, so I backed off from using it too much. But I have some real Dubstep sections coming soon to a favorite team near YOU. Look out!! Incoming!!!
I don't think you'd have to worry about chompaz "chomping" so much if you followed through in doing the mixes you planned. Amazing how you can take the time to type your personal opinion at 6:30 in the morning, but you can't take the time to type an email to a cheer coach and let them know you're too busy for them... Specifically talking about a gym that I have family cheering at, in Maryland, that has a paid bid competition in 4 days.

You don't know the full story and I'll keep that between Ms. Terri and I.

Coming on here and sharing happens very few times a year. Dubstep is very dear to my heart, cause it's where i started, even before cheerleading, so for me to come here and share 15 years of experience with everyone is a pleasure of mine. And at 6:30 am is the only time I can do this. I enjoy sharing like most of you enjoy sleeping.

You don't know the full story and I'll keep that between Ms. Terri and I.

Coming on here and sharing happens very few times a year. Dubstep is very dear to my heart, cause it's where i started, even before cheerleading, so for me to come here and share 15 years of experience with everyone is a pleasure of mine. And at 6:30 am is the only time I can do this. I enjoy sharing like most of you enjoy sleeping.
yo chat can you send me some dubstep mixxes of yours??

Yo Chat is the business and is very busy and very sought after. I can speak from personal experience that when Chat is doing a mix, he puts his heart and soul and blood and tears into it. And when he is in the zone, he doesn't answer calls. not because he's ignoring you, but because he is so caught up in whatever music he's doing, he doesn't even know he's GETTING calls. So people should really back off when they don't know whats going on and just have FAMILY cheering somewhere. Anything you know is obviously not the whole story.

back to the point. Chat put some dub step in FAME Vixens Senior all girl Level 4 (can be found on Cheer library and is personally one of my all time favorite mixes of his) link is here.

http://cheerlibrary.com/audio/2191/fame-all-stars-vixens

Chat is the shizz and haters will always hate

Back