All-Star Duel In The Desert Feb 2012 Updates

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

as i had said in another thread, i am injured and not supposed to compete until worlds. HOWEVER- we had a girl get injured in warm ups and was unable to go on the floor. we moved the baskets around, changed the pyramid up, and threw me in her stunts. after all of that and going through warm ups twice, id say we did good minus some sloppy transitions and some stunt issues. our routine is based off of the worlds score sheet, not the varsity score sheet, so that really affected our scores this weekend, but we do not plan on making adjustments to do well up until worlds.

I really like this team, good job!

christina3655 said:
i Believe Ca Inspire had a 96.77 with 0 deductions...... but the announcer never said anything about level 5/6 grand champions..... maybe he forgot to do it ??

They didn't have a deduction on day one, Nfinity had a .5, but day 2 Nfinity had none and CA had .25. The difference between the two teams was .07 on day 2, both teams had the top 2 scores at the competition. Great battle, for sure, can't wait to reconvene :D

They didn't have a deduction on day one, Nfinity had a .5, but day 2 Nfinity had none and CA had .25. The difference between the two teams was .07 on day 2, both teams had the top 2 scores at the competition. Great battle, for sure, can't wait to reconvene :D
I pretty much figured it was close and the two were the top score. You both did great and it was really fun to watch each team. Cant wait till you all meet again. I think the intenational division just got a little more exciting in Califonia!!!!

Large senior 3 top 3:
1. Cali
2. Cheergyms.com
3. Cheerforce
I don't know the rest. I was off in my own world during awards. But if someone could post the rest that would be wonderful :)
Small senior 3 all I know is that Cheergyms.com won.

Small Sr b:

1. CG.com
2. PCM.
3. SCV

Large senior 3 top 3:
1. Cali
2. Cheergyms.com
3. Cheerforce
I don't know the rest. I was off in my own world during awards. But if someone could post the rest that would be wonderful :)
Small senior 3 all I know is that Cheergyms.com won.

My BFF Lenard coaches cheergyms.com "Angels" Small Sr. 3 nice WIN girls!! <3
428043_2964609246153_1589294658_32601932_1889773781_n.jpg

Back