All-Star Nca 2019 Updates

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Hope someone can assist. FloSports/Varsity charged the $149 subscription when we selected the monthly for NCA. Is there any way to get this charge reversed and the correct monthly subscription charged? I called and emailed, no answer, just a voicemail box. Thank you.
I have selected yearly twice instead of monthly, I called within a day and they changed it....I contacted them thru the websites

The team I coached unfortunately had a rough NCA weekend. Getting a legality for the first time all season for a pyramid transition that we competed ALL season at other NCA Varsity events was completely frustrating especially when your sitting in 1st place.

I don't mind TGLC's at all, but I think OO5's are a little too much. Take out the backpacks and neckties and I'd be ok with it.
Just trying to catch up on this thread...I have to say walking around the hallways it at times felt like Halloween with ninjas, capes, whatever we consider Reckless uniforms, etc. Fun though a little costume like.

We had some highs and some lows but in general what always strikes me most about NCA Dallas is the quality of teams and the quality of people you meet. I was super impressed with teams rooting each other on, the cheering for everyone in the arena, etc. And I have to give a little shout out to the "cheerlebrities", particularly Smoed, who were nothing but gracious and friendly to the little ones from our group who approached.

The team I coached unfortunately had a rough NCA weekend. Getting a legality for the first time all season for a pyramid transition that we competed ALL season at other NCA Varsity events was completely frustrating especially when your sitting in 1st place.

I HATE THAT. Comps need to get their judges on the same page. They owe us that if I’m going to drop time and money into their event. If they don’t, then words literally have no meaning.

I HATE THAT. Comps need to get their judges on the same page. They owe us that if I’m going to drop time and money into their event. If they don’t, then words literally have no meaning.

Say it louder for the people in the back!! My mini 1 babies just didn’t understand. It was the saddest thing :( VARSITY NEEDS TO DO BETTER! They wouldn’t even make it a warning

This happened to a team from our former gym last week at Cheersport. Same routine they've performed at previous comps. Their coach argued for a warning but no dice.

NCA is a well run event. It's a tough event as it should be. Great teams. The arena is something else.

After doing Cheersport and NCA back to back, I'm dragging this week.

Back