All-Star Duel In The Desert Feb 2012 Updates

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

PCM looked great today, lots of energy and they performed their hearts out. DSE Is one o my favorites, and I'm happy for them.
PCM should be in first (if those are the real placements), I agree with them 

Congrats PCM and good luck tomorrow!! And congrats to Kelly and az power!!. Would love to see results for all divisions and the full standings for medium ag and large coed, but maybe thats wishful thinking

anyone know placements for medium coed? how did black ops do?? love me some senior elite they were amazing! large senior 4 division soooo fierce anyone know placements for that division as well??

Any one hear anything about star athletics senior red?
we are in 4th in small senior .8 away from 2nd! We did not hit perfect today at all and can do a lot better. We are very pumped for tomorrow to attack our routine. 1 touch down and the pyramid was not perfect. Good luck to everyone else in the small senior division.

we are in 4th in small senior .8 away from 2nd! We did not hit perfect today at all and can do a lot better. We are very pumped for tomorrow to attack our routine. 1 touch down and the pyramid was not perfect. Good luck to everyone else in the small senior division.
Hope you have a great second day, this comp always has alot of switching around with the 30/70 scoring. What are the rankings beside you guys in 4th?

Back