High School Dunbar High School!!!

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

The video was great but OUCH to the poor girl they dropped at the end cause they were excited....

Not a big fan of the "jogging" from spot to spot...don't know why...lol

Really? I think it makes the routine look cleaner.

I agree I think the "jogging" looks old school young and silly. A fierce awesome hs like dunbar to mean should not need to run that to be clean. Walking tight with arms in blades my your side is the cleaniest you can be going from spot to spot.

I honestly hate the jogging, if I watch a team jog i instantly like their routine less.

I still like Dunbar A LOT! I'm happy they could reclaim the title they've held so many times before. And wish I had girls that talented, most of mine have never even cheered before. But, I'll just enjoy watching an enjoy the talent and girls that I have

Random fact that popped up on facebook a couple of days ago, Saleem Habash is the only coach in cheer history to win 5 consecutive national titles with both a high school and college program.:)

Only thing i didnt like is the fact that at the end in the pyramid group the bases started celebrating and dropped the flyer on her head she was still holding her head on the ground when it fades out i realize that they were excited their routine hit but you dont drop a flyer thats unacceptable:oops:

Not a big fan of the "jogging" from spot to spot...don't know why...lol

Maybe because it's stupid??

:D

When my cp was at Kentucky Elite, we did that for years. Didn't like it then and don't like it now.

Saleem was the UK coach before Jomo.
Saleem was actually Jomos Coach back in the day, but the "jog" is something that both UK and Dunbar has used for YEARS. and the jog isn't just a UK thing. a lot of teams use the "jog". Team USA coed did the jog in their routine last year i believe.

Back