Easy Ways To Become Center Flyer ?

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

May 4, 2013
So I really want to be center flyer , I'm extremely flexible .
I have my needle , bow , heel stretch . all of that .
but so do 2 other girls on my team . I really want to be center this year .
I was center for my JV team last year , but a girl on varsity got injured so I had to take her spot , So another girl on JV took my center spot and I never got it back .
This year I'm determined to be center .
What are some tips y'all have to try and become center again ?

^ be consistent and even though your flexible, always hit your stunts. Sometimes the most flexible person isn't center point flyer.

Since you're already flexible, the only thing you can do is be a good flyer. Squeeze and try to become the best flyer you can be, and hit your stuff! It's probably going to go to the strongest most consistent group, not necessarily the most flexible flyer so you have to work on technique rather than flexibility in this case

How about fun to watch! Flexible is only part of the story. Are you effortless, engaging and fun to look at in the air? That is what I look for in center flyer

The Fierce Board App! || iPhone || Android || Upgrade Your Account!

Agree so much - when it comes to the desicion who will be center (and all groups hit and the flyers are equally flexible) i will always go with the flyer that makes it look easy, is fun to watch and can probably sing along while doing the stunt sequenz ;-)

The Fierce Board App! || iPhone || Android || Upgrade Your Account!

Back