Elite Cheerleading Championship 2013 Movie Park - Bottrop, Germany

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

unfortunately no, haven't heard anything about the junior categories yet
Elite really needs to step up their game with updates. Plus the person doing those updates needs to work on his/her english, that was really akward sometimes
Shimmies x 100 about the updates. They should either do it right or not do it at all.
First: either you have someone run the updates all weekend or don't start with them, because people will find it weird that around 1 pm on Sunday (right during finals) the updates suddenly stop - first only on twitter, then also on facebook. It would've also been nice to get updates about every team and not just a select few. I personally had the impression that the more the teams are connected to Elite (and the more known they are) the more likely it was that they got an update.
And second: they really need someone with better English, because they made some comments that were very very awkward.

Shimmies x 100 about the updates. They should either do it right or not do it at all.
First: either you have someone run the updates all weekend or don't start with them, because people will find it weird that around 1 pm on Sunday (right during finals) the updates suddenly stop - first only on twitter, then also on facebook. It would've also been nice to get updates about every team and not just a select few. I personally had the impression that the more the teams are connected to Elite (and the more known they are) the more likely it was that they got an update.
And second: they really need someone with better English, because they made some comments that were very very awkward.

absolutely agree on that!

absolutely agree on that!

Tripple that - in the morning they were posting updates about partnerstunts and groupstunts - but nothing while finals. I couldn't find any results on their Facebook page, but i'm on the bus and my internet connection is bad :)
Could be i missed something.
I guess Wildcats Youth got first, because they came out of the arena with the big trophy, but i'm not sure.
Purple Diamonds really deserved to win this year, they stepped up continiusly through the last three seasons.

Drops? Don't get me started. My team had also stunt drops, they just were really nervous. But i've seen pyramides crashing with middlelayers and high flyers, basket drops and so many tumbling drops.
It seemed like every third team had to carry (!) someone of the mat.
I'm happy for Munich Cheer Allstars ending in 2nd in senior allgirl!

The Fierce Board App! || iPhone || Android || Upgrade Your Account!

@GreenStorm It's not your internet connection - there are no results on their Facebook page.

I'm also really happy for Purple Diamonds. They improved a lot over the past years and I can't deny that I also like the fact that someone finally beat FTG. In my opinion they started to be just a bit too cocky about winning all the time ;).

So Elite posted that they were having big problems with internet connection and apologized that there weren't updates today.

Youth Wildcats took home second in Junior Coed Cheer, first are FTG Pumas.

So Elite posted that they were having big problems with internet connection and apologized that there weren't updates today.

I just saw that... but they can't tell me that nobody there had a phone to log in to facebook and/or twitter and at least post that they're having trouble. They could also have asked someone of their staff to leave a comment on the facebook page with information. How convenient that they post that just after I complained about it on cheerforum :rolleyes:.

Youth wildcats are junior allgirl so you probably mean Junior wildcats took second.
Little wildcats won again! I'm so happy for them. They are probably the best pee we team in europe

Youth wildcats are junior allgirl so you probably mean Junior wildcats took second.
Little wildcats won again! I'm so happy for them. They are probably the best pee we team in europe

You are right - and i'm probably too tired to post helpfull stuff ;-)
Wildcats are a great program and really nice athletes.

PeeWee Cheer:
1 Little Wildcats 8.24
2 Little Dolphins 7.22
3 Passion Cheer Refrath 7.13
4 Tiny Wildcats 7.08
5 ACP Dragons 6.85
6 HSC Superstars 6.75
7 Purple Peewees 6.6
8 Little HDC 6.2
9 CLL Minis 6.07
10 TLC Cutie 6.07
11 PeeWee Gold Cats 5.75
12 EFCheer PeeWees 5.71
13 Sweet Memory 5.68
14 CheerForce Twinkles 5.48
15 TNT Cheerleader Berlin 5.21
16 KBH Tiny Tornados 5.2
17 Shine Minis 5.19
18 FunTime Novy Jicin Cheetahs 5.18
19 ACP Pixies 4.95
20 SHARKS 4.82
21 Tiny Dolphins 4.52
22 Fantasie Diamonds 4.49
23 Cheer Xplosion Belgium Peewees 4.47
24 Sweet Angels 4.43
25 Olympic Cheers 4.21
26 PeeWee Panthers 4.05
27 Shorty Angels 3.88
28 Mini Cats 3.13

Junior Allgirl Cheer FINALS:
1 Braunschweig Wildcats 7.46
2 Bobcats 6.93
3 Purple Cheerios 6.79
4 Youth Wildcats 6.78
5 Luminous Dolphins 6.29

Junior Coed Cheer FINALS:
1 FTG Allstars Pumas 8.45
2 Junior Wildcats 8.06
3 Junior Lions 7.23
4 HSC Youngstars 7.03
5 TPC 6

Senior Allgirl Cheer FINALS:
1 Dolphins Allstars 8.08
2 Munich Cheer Allstars 7.04
3 CheerForce Fairies 6.91
4 FTG Allstars Cougars 6.74
5 Rebels 6.74

Senior Coed Cheer FINALS:
1 Purple Diamonds 7.59
2 FTG Allstars Bullets 7.56
3 Wildcats Xplosion 6.16
4 Magic Saints 5.13
5 JNS Thunderbirds 4.88

Senior Limited Coed Cheer FINALS:
1 UBC Tigers Cheerleader 6.96
2 Dolphins Coed 6.78
3 B2 Stealth 6.63
4 ASC Stiroes 6.42
5 EFCheer Seniors 6.38

Junior Allgirl Groupstunt FINALS:
1 Wildcats Alive 8.17
2 Green Sparkle 2 6.67
3 Pink Flavour 6.13
4 Five Diamonds 5.92
5 KBH Blizzards 5.21
6 ASC Warriors 5
7 HBC Royalbees 4.92
8 Prague Eagles Explosion 4.5
9 BRG - with every heartbeat 4.38

Junior Coed Groupstunt FINALS:
1 Lightning Supreme 6.17
2 Terrific 4 5.46
3 SHARKS 4.58
4 Dragon Cheer Athletics 3.96
5 Olympic Flyers 3.75
6 Blue Flash 0

Senior Allgirl Groupstunt FINALS:
1 Scorpions Girls 6.21
2 ProCats Fierce 5.63
3 Green Tornado 5.46
4 Supreme Hornets 5.33
5 Flying Stars 5.21
6 Happy Cheer Friends 5.21
7 Pikes Four 5.04
8 Sussex Tornados 4.88

Senior Coed Groupstunt FINALS:
1 JNS Pulse 7.71
2 Inglorious Diamonds 6.96
3 JNS Shot 6.63
4 Red Hot Arrows 5.58
5 ACP Filets 5.54
6 Lionettes 4.71
7 Shadow Cheer Fierce 4.58
8 Sussex Tornados 3.67

Senior Coed Partnerstunt FINALS:
1 Patty & Dennis 7.5
2 Jojo & Ben 7
3 Julia & Moritz 6.7
4 Isabelle & Chad 6.7
5 Pablo & Leonie 5.6
6 Tobias & Caro 4.7
7 JNS Dany & Mirek 3.7
8 Isa & Chris 3.4

Individual:
1 Simon Schwarzwald 7.63
2 Rafael Cascalheira 7.54
3 Tom Pätzel 7.29
4 Pedro Zubieta 7.13
5 Kevin Power Pike 5.67
6 Enid Heidloff 5.25

I really want to se Pumas and Wildcats alive. That is such a high score.

You are right - and i'm probably too tired to post helpfull stuff ;-)
Wildcats are a great program and really nice athletes.

THIS!! I really like them. All of them are sooo nice. One of them asked me to take a picutre with her a few years ago and I was like yaay someone wants to take a picture with me :)

I felt so sad for junior wildcats! I was convinced they would win, when they anounced the result they were almost crying on stage.

i was also glad diamonds won, the guy whom was on stage waiting for the result was so funny! He couldnt believe it, made me even more happy for then because they stayed so humble and thankfull.
ftg seemed very pissed that they didnt win.

and seriously, they could have changed the name of the event into drop-fest. I had the idea there were wayyyy more drops than usual.

also a sugestion to elite: change the venue! It definitly was way too small, especially for the groupstunt when you could only go in if your team was up.
also the parc people are often unfriendly. Today with traffic i arrived much later as normal so i had to park my car all the way in the patatofield 5 km further. After my long hike on the field i developed a lovely hay fever which i normally dont have any problems with. When i left the parc guy made me pay 5€ for the parking space, i told him IT was ridiculous that i had to pay the same amount to stand on such a bad spot as if you'd stand next to the parc. He got all fed up. Pfff seriously, such a rip-off!

I found it extremely irritating that the updates just stopped mid-day on both days. It was a scramble for the juniors I used to coach to find out the results their group stunts because the bus was ordered for certain times and they had to leave to meet the driver's rest period max. or whatever (this happened every year and every year it irritated me that the bus wasn't ordered to encompass delays and finals etc.)....

Anyway, it took a good 2 hours and tracking down everyone we could think of that would know something about the results until finally Elite came with the ridiculously long lists on Facebook that just had points and names cuz they were quickly typed up.

I also was dying of laughter at some of the updates and captions of the pics that did get posted. There were some very awkward phrasing issues - and at some points I couldn't even GUESS what would have been said in German to make sense of how they came up with the English sentence :D That definitely should have been left to one of the American/English staff members...as I know there were plenty on board - it's just like the rulebook...the rule book has so many funny phrases in it.

I'm so happy for the Purple Diamonds - I've been rooting for them since they started having Brandon and Didi Madsen choreograph their routines to finally beat the Bullets. From what I heard, the Bullets seemed quite upset that they placed 2nd on both days. In addition to that, I heard the Bullets dropped a lot of stunts and pyramids and was quite surprised that they then got such a high score???

Back