All-Star Encore Championship Philly 4-13-13

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

yep the local area comps in the NJ area are pretty intense! so much talent. I saw the video from last weekend, czy. They did great. I really wish that we got to compete with the rest of the Evo teams last weekend :)

Onfire381 - we are getting a room. I get too nervous having to travel with early morning oncall times. Too many factors could come into play. For the last encore in Philly, I hotwired a room at the Philly Hyatt on the water for $78 bucks inc parking... I am hoping that I get the same deal tonight when I book again

thank goodness we were close by the venue last time, b/c CP left her cheer shoes at the hotel that morning! I checked if they were in her the backpack and they were. She put the pack on her shoulders and started to walk out the room with it on. I grabbed my camera gear as she peeked at herself in the mirror...Yep!! She took it off and left it in the bathroom and I didn't notice until we got to the venue EEEEK! Chaos ensued,,,but luckily hubby made it back to the hotel and the venue in time
Found out last night thankfully that my cp doesn't have to be there until 1:00 p.m.! Yeah! Our tinys, minis, youth, jr. & sr. 1 have to be there at 7:00 or 7:15, but they can leave after awards at 1:00 p.m. So happy as much as I love the tinys, minis, etc. it's just too long of a day to sit when my cp doesn't perform until 6:15 p.m.

Glad your hubby made it back on time with her stuff!!

I'm happy that CP doesn't have to report till 2 BUT she has BIG competition - some teams they've beat but lots that have beat them! But she should be proud that last weekend they came in 2nd out of 16 in her division!
As it looks now we only have 1 other team in my cps division jr. 4, but some divisions have tons of competition makes it more exciting for everyone, oh well......

Back