All-Star Encore, Tomsriver Nj - 12/6/15

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

My daughter and I are planning to be there as spectators. We are planning to see friends from Empire (@Cinn124), WC and CJA... Just cannot wait for this competition...
We probably won't be there. Empire closed last month [emoji22]. CP decided to sit out this season and just work on her tumbling. She'll try out somewhere else in the spring. Probably Star Athletics.

Sent from my VS986 using Tapatalk

We probably won't be there. Empire closed last month [emoji22]. CP decided to sit out this season and just work on her tumbling. She'll try out somewhere else in the spring. Probably Star Athletics.

@Cinn124, What??? So sad to hear this dreadful news... Are you talking about Star Athletes in Boonton, NJ? PM me, Please!

@Cinn124 Star's new facility is gorgeous. I bet you will love it there.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
CP is taking private tumbling lessons there every week and yes it is a beautiful facility. She's excited and tryouts aren't for 6+ months lol

Ok I need to be filled in... I hear this comp gets packed.... True or not? I want to be prepared. Any suggestions for bad backs. We competed last weekend at the same arena and my back was shot. If it's going to be this packed is there any suggestion for seating? Like should I bring a pillow? Or something

Ok I need to be filled in... I hear this comp gets packed.... True or not? I want to be prepared. Any suggestions for bad backs. We competed last weekend at the same arena and my back was shot. If it's going to be this packed is there any suggestion for seating? Like should I bring a pillow? Or something

I bring a stadium seat with me to all of the Tom's River events.

Ok I'm going to google that cause I was dying last week and didn't bring any of my back pain meds. But I paid for that the next day lol

Yes, based on my experience last year, if we have nice weather again, bring that pillow you are going to need it...

Back