Music Eq And Get Beats To Go With Songs.

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

I dont think I was really advertising.....simply stating that if you really want to learn, take a class instead of wasting your time on a message board asking people that dont know what they are talking about.

Hope you find all the answers :)
i know you were advertising because you would of quoted my post, showing that you were directly replying to me. also you would of put something like . "if YOUR interested i have some workshops coming up that could really help you with your skills in mixing." but no you put what u would see on an "ad" in a thread. im pretty sure there's plenty of people on here that know what there talking about. such as david from west coast . who went out of his way just to make a tutorial on back beats(which i appreciate VERY much :) ) im not trying to argue just giving my thoughts / opinions whatever lol

He is right though. If New Level Music was around 6 years ago when I started mixing, I would have been at the level I am at now MUCH sooner as opposed to working like a crazy person since 2006 trying to teach myself how to do everything. Although it is rewarding, there are simpler ways to go about it. Keep teaching yourself and learn as much as you can, but I still think your time would be better spent saving up money to go to one of Patrick's seminars. You will learn in one weekend what it could take you months to figure out yourself.

I have no connection to Patrick or CMP, and I'm not getting paid to market or anything. I just think the things he has to offer could greatly benefit you.

wow this thread helped me alot...

Just learned acid pro and Mr.David is right...

If mixing is by heart,anything is possible even if its only self thought (like me^_^)..

Back