All-Star Espn Worlds Coverage Dissapointment

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Guys just be happy it's on TV!
To be quite honest. They don't accurately show anything and with the way the commentators explain things even to outsiders, I'd rather not watch it because I feel like I'm watching a second grade popularity contest.

If you guys go back and read this thread from last year, it is exactly the same.

I don't understand why you all are so upset. Just the fact that cheerleading is being shown on ESPN is great news for our sport. Plus it's not like you haven't seen all the routines on youtube that you are whining about not seeing in the broadcast...

If you guys go back and read this thread from last year, it is exactly the same.

I don't understand why you all are so upset. Just the fact that cheerleading is being shown on ESPN is great news for our sport. Plus it's not like you haven't seen all the routines on youtube that you are whining about not seeing in the broadcast...
If you had just won worlds, wouldn't you like to see your team on TV along side the other champions? Broadcasting worlds is good exposure for the sport, but it is also a time for people to show the world their hard work. I know I'm not the only one who is disappointed that their team wasn't shown even though we won. I understand what you are saying, but I really don't find it fair that other divisions aren't given the same opportunity to be shown.

Here is what you all are saying: The coverage of what was actually show is really good. I like the, overall, the coverage of the routine (but would still like less moving around... showing the back right corner of baskets never makes anyone look good), the interviews afterwards, the setup and discussion of the teams. But because it is too short to cover top 3 of every division people get pissed. And they will continue to get pissed until all top 3 of every division is shown. They need a 2 1/2 hour show.

Guys just be happy it's on TV!

tumblr_mg53jzfZ0Y1qii6tmo1_500.gif

Did anyone watch UCA prior to the Worlds broadcast? Granted, it's not Worlds coverage, but they showed Large Coed and Medium Coed, I believe. So maybe they're able to split the divisions that way.
It would've been repetitive to me to see Top Gun Large Coed twice in an hour. They're better better better better better better better better better better better better better, but still.

Interesting, I would be upset if they showed small coed or medium all girl since they are the least competitive divisions, unless they just showed orange and smoed.

The Fierce Board App! || iPhone || Android || Upgrade Your Account!

Back