All-Star Everyones Favorite Level 4 Teams?

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

PRO Athletics J4 Divas are killin it every where they go... Love the partner stunts and the dance rocks! (oh and my daughter is on that team so I'm a little biased) hehe
cool.png

very bias, seeing that i'm alumni from the gym.. but i LOVE brandon J4! Great opening tumbling sequence! Beautiful kick fulls, clean for first time out, their stunts- solid full ups & good flexibility in heel stretches, their tumbling with partners is spot on & the pyramid, dance song... Just LOVE THEM.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=q_05bP1lFL0&sns=em

That is by far my favorite routine out of Brandon this year...they are pretty near perfect

I am really loving our youth 4 this year!!
I love your Youth 4 team as well, they are awesome saw the video. I have a question for you, with the limited amount of competition in this division, do the girls still enjoy competing in that division?

I love your Youth 4 team as well, they are awesome saw the video. I have a question for you, with the limited amount of competition in this division, do the girls still enjoy competing in that division?

Yes they do. The division might not be a huge one but these girls are having fun and looking good doing it. The majority of this team has been together since the mini 3 team of 2 seasons ago. They have a great bond.

Allstar Rebels Gangsters. small senior 4.
they are for sure my favorite, they are so talented and always bring it! their point flyer is one also one of the best flyers i've seen, beautiful body positions, not to mention shes super tall so i give her credit! <3 them!

Back