All-Star F5 Sports Bra Giveaway -- By Aj Singleton!!!

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Recall I the newbie section when you asked about getting a rush on your acceptance? Well this is not the way.

Cheer Dad = broke dad

Recall I the newbie section when you asked about getting a rush on your acceptance? Well this is not the way.

Cheer Dad = broke dad
No harm here -- AJ is an athlete on F5 who I've trained for some time. If you went to my instagram, you could see a video clip of her there :) A mere verification of my skill set.

No harm here -- AJ is an athlete on F5 who I've trained for some time. If you went to my instagram, you could see a video clip of her there :) A mere verification of my skill set.

You say you are a coach, but no one can view your profile on here and you are telling people to go and follow what I assume is a minor to verify your skill set, not trying to cause problems but this seems a bit weird.

I could be wrong and just in a pissy mood.

Last edited:
Sorry but fueling cheerlebrity status will not win you a lot of points among the seasoned crowd here. Spend some time reading and you'll find it is generally frowned upon. Now don't go away from the boards because this may not have gone the way you hoped as someone who works in the industry you could offer insight and perspective to many topics down the road.

Cheer Dad = broke dad

I definitely understand -- I didn't think that is what I was doing, but will temper my posts to be more cohesive to the will of the boards. Thanks for the guidance, I'm sure it will come in hand soon enough.

Back