All-Star F5 Sports Bra?

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Jun 4, 2012
Does anyone know what brand the pink f5 sports bra is?!? Or the kind of tie dye-ish black and white one?

they look like the ones from target! i live in target sports bras:cloud9: and i have a hot pink bra and the tye dye black and white one - not f5's- but they look the exact same.

annnnd now i feel stupid...:wasntme:
I love you though, I really do...
tumblr_m8beo6ul2a1r8lz96.jpg

I think the one shouldered bra that all the twisters worlds girls had were so cute...if I could get my hands on one to trade or buy I so would :p

Does twisters just buy cheap accessible brands for practice wear and then just have a parent or something bedazzle them?

Our pro shop has one of these things
4c729d22-dd60-0e67.jpg
. And we have many Pre made crystal transfers, to put on just about whatever. If I'm correct our practice wear From lat year was bought from gk but blinged at the gym.
4c729d22-de4e-9b25.jpg
:)

I really really love the CEA's Worlds practice wear sports bra. The black ones (I think it came in white too) with the high neck. I would like to know what brand they are. I have searched for that cut on line and have not been able to find it. It is such a flattering cut no matter your b**b size.

On tumblr all I have been seeing is people buying the neon pink champion sports bra from Target, an using a $10 BEJEWLER (Look at it on Amazon, it has the best reviews out of all of them I've looked at) and then them doing the design on it themselves. And it looks EXACTLY like that sports bra.

Back