High School Favorite High School Team In Each State

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

MA- Burlington and Whitman Hanson - always SO consistent and entertaining!
ME- Lewiston (IMO)
RI- Mt. St. Charles

That's interesting. I haven't seen anything from them recenlty, like at states or regionals. I hadn't heard that name in a while. do you have an recent videos of them?
Guess you weren't at regionals for Winter or State for Spring. Sorry, I don't have a video but they did a great job at competition and a great job with game day cheer. Which is after all the point of High School cheer. :)

I did a report on girls sports and cheerleading not getting enough recognition a couple years ago. And what I found in one article is that girls sports in HS get $.75 for every $1.00 spent on boys sports. I also play softball for my high school, and all of our equipment is older and cheaper then boys baseball. And as for cheerleading, if football needs the field house because its raining (where we practice) guess who gets to practice in the hallways.. :banghead:
Why in the world would football go inside when it rains?! Thats ridiculous! Dont they have to play in the rain?!

I have watched them do crazy stuff, at State the girls were warming up cartwheel fulls on the gym floor. They are sick.
Wow that's crazy!! I'm afraid to do my standing tuck on the gym floor...

Back