Favorite Level 1 Team

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

What Makes A Level 1 team stand out more than another?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Dec 3, 2010
Everyone talks about Level 5 all day, So i want to know what your favorite level 1 routine is,. Here Is Mine....

Cheer-Connection, Spirit Force, Starburst Sr1

My favorite L1 team has to be Stingrays Peppermint from 2010. I loved Mango that year, too! <3

Also, I couldn't vote in the poll, because my answer isn't an option. As far as L1 teams go, I really, really look for strong, clean, tight motions. That's by far the most important to me, and what makes such a wonderful L1 team for me.

Everyone talks about Level 5 all day, So i want to know what your favorite level 1 routine is,. Here Is Mine....

Cheer-Connection, Spirit Force, Starburst Sr1

I think this rivals my favourite routine of all time, all levels included!
I think level 1 REALLY REALLY highlights a coach's choreography skills as you have to be clever, push the boundaries and work to strict rules will still putting out an exciting, audience pleasing routine.
This routine ticks all boxes, love the ground up scorps!

Elite Cheer Action had a youth level 1 last year that was AMAZING. Probably the best level 1 routine that I have ever seen. I wish I could fnd a video of them.

FCA Pink Ice. My CP's team competed against them in Indy last season, and all I could say is "WOW." Such an outstanding Mini 1 team.

They really are amazing. They are definitely a "WOW" mini team. (And bonus shimmy for good sportsmanship! I love when someone can compete against someone and still say "WOW, they're outstanding!":))

I love Lousiana Cheer Force's Junior 1 from last year. They had great creativity! You can watch them on Varsity's NCA VOD. Just look up "lime" and its the only video there. I also love Pro's mini 1 team; definition of FIERCE.

My favorite level one team.......of course from Crimson Heat lol, is Ignite. They were Youth 1 last season (2009-2010). Those girls were so talented and finished their season undefeated! Simply amazing!!!

Back