OT Fba Nomination - Best Cat Fight/thread Derailment

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Off Topic

Mamarazzi

Ultimate Grand Supreme '12
Cheer Parent
Mar 16, 2011
Post your nomination in this thread! If possible, post a link to the thread...unless it has magically disappeared so that we're only left with its fond memory...

If you agree with a previous nomination, no need to repost, simply SHIMMY it!

All nominations will be considered, top noms make it to the voting phase.

I got to nominate this catfight to the bunch-

Fierce_Elite vs. Fierce_Elite - Right now, she is in the All-Star Cheerleading thread arguing, counter-arguing and reposting her own post and really I seriously believe she is off her meds again!...:confused::eek:

Fierce_Elite vs. Any Sane Fierce Broader AKA as Everybody - Reason see above, off her meds again!

I got to nominate this catfight to the bunch-

Fierce_Elite vs. Fierce_Elite - Right now, she is in the All-Star Cheerleading thread arguing, counter-arguing and reposting her own post and really I seriously believe she is off her meds again!...:confused::eek:

Fierce_Elite vs. Any Sane Fierce Broader AKA as Everybody - Reason see above, off her meds again!

Please NO!!!!!! That would just encourage her more. It would just be more attention for her unhealthy attention seeking that she continues to do!!!!!!! She craves attention and it doesn't matter if it is negative attention. :/

You may have a good point there... in the above post about catfights, "never mind"! (in the SNL best Gilda Radner's voice)

Back