OT Fierce Boarders - Help Please

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Off Topic
Dec 15, 2009
I'll give you a little backround on my daughter. My daughter cheered for 9 years (South Jersey Storm) and is presently in her junior year at college. The college doesn't have a cheer team so she hasn't cheered since high school. Her degrees are Forensic Psychology and Forensic Science. She is currently representing her school on an internship in Dublin, Ireland. She is working as a Forensic Psychologist for Gardia (Ireland Police) (1st international student from the USA approved to work in this division). She been over there since May 16th. She has traveled to London and Scotland. Her last week she is in the Canary Islands and Amsterdam. The company she's interning for runs a photo contest every year and the award is a cash award she can use towards tuition. (She's taking 12 credits this summer along with her internship).
The company is World Endeavors and my daughters name is Jessica. The photo she took is in London and is titled "Ready to start changing the world". She is actually standing on the famous bridge that was in the 2nd Harry Potter movie (middle girl). The more likes and comments she gets, the more chances of winning. I am going to share the photo on here and please if you get a chance like or comment or both. Jessica and I will really appreciate it. You have to click the link and that will take you to her photo. Thank you so much in advance.

World Endeavors - World Endeavors's Photos | Facebook

very cool! liked and commented. How does she like her major and internship? My CP is very interested in forensic science.

Thank you for the likes and comments. Jess and I both thank you and are thrilled. Yes she is the middle one with the bow in her hair. (still has a little cheer in her) She loves both of her majors. Forensic Science is by far the hardest out of the two. A school that offers forensic science is also easier to find in the USA. While Forensic Psychology is hard to find schools that offer that degree. If she goes into the Forensic Science, make sure its degree and not a certificate. She is loving her internship, the worst is the commute. She is center city Dublin and her work is on the outskirts of the city. It can take her anywhere from 40 minutes to a 2 hour commute 5 days a week. Wow thank you again and please keep the likes and comments coming. Great job.

Once again thank you to everyone who took the time to read and reply. Please keep the likes and comments coming.

Back