All-Star Fierce Photos!

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Here's another Babydonna from this past weekend. I love how her teammate is being so fierce too!!!
207649_4615401017413_639229219_n.jpg

2usxtas.jpg

Sorry if that's big. No, the guy didn't zoom in, I really finished the routine that close to him. haha. You can see the X marking the front center.

It's just my favorite picture from all my years of allstars ever. It was my sophomore year, and this was my ending pose and point of the dance.
Also it has special meaning to me because this was my favorite team I ever competed on. This specific competition was in Jacksonville day 2. Day 1 I took a head to the face and had to finish the entire routine with blood everywhere and all in my mouth, my team mates had to help me off the floor cause I was still kind of in shock. I thought I knocked all my teeth out. I spent all night in the ER and got back out to compete the next day. You can still kind of see how red my eyes are due to lack of sleep and how swollen my bottom lip is. haha

This individual moment just makes me miss cheerleading a lot.

I just can't get over how 1) awesome this pic is and 2) incredibly beautiful you are.

Please don't take this wrong.....I'm not a creeper. I just always end up seeing this pic on this thread and felt I finally needed to say something!!

Are the two in the back just chilling? It looks like they're just talking about where they want to have lunch at or something!

I don't know if this was ever answered or not. But I vaguely remember people talking about using team members as spoters. I think that they are supposed to spot stunts.

I just can't get over how 1) awesome this pic is and 2) incredibly beautiful you are.

Please don't take this wrong.....I'm not a creeper. I just always end up seeing this pic on this thread and felt I finally needed to say something!!
Aw thank you so much!!!! That's so nice of you!

Back