All-Star Fierce Photos!

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

220802R-7375-pva_5492.jpg

Technically, this is a video, but it's the most FIERCE team video EVER! One of our dad's does all our video production work after competitions and this was his Academy Award. Although the subject matter was easy to make a fierce video...second year gym, first time ever at Cheersport Nationals.....and we finished 3rd in lrg sr. co-ed 3 and FIRST in Lrg. Sr. co-ed 4 :) I still get chills when I watch the video of awards :) Enjoy!!

Technically, this is a video, but it's the most FIERCE team video EVER! One of our dad's does all our video production work after competitions and this was his Academy Award. Although the subject matter was easy to make a fierce video...second year gym, first time ever at Cheersport Nationals.....and we finished 3rd in lrg sr. co-ed 3 and FIRST in Lrg. Sr. co-ed 4 :) I still get chills when I watch the video of awards :) Enjoy!!

Much love for Aviator, and a great video.

Wham! Dynasty! ;) Morgan Savage, from Dynasty's Envy! We always called this 'The Savage'
x52xxd.jpg

Those girls could've easily put their arm/shoulder in front of the leg, but then they tilted.
351fgok.jpg

Loved the way this looks in the air!
2i7lmk6.jpg

Morgan was fierce!
2rmbfvr.jpg

Sorry if these are small/big! Just pulled out the old Dynasty pictures! :rolleyes:

Wham! Dynasty! ;) Morgan Savage, from Dynasty's Envy! We always called this 'The Savage'

Those girls could've easily put their arm/shoulder in front of the leg, but then they tilted.
351fgok.jpg

2i7lmk6.jpg

Sorry if these are small/big! Just pulled out the old Dynasty pictures! :rolleyes:

who knew Bionic Woman cheered?

x52xxd.jpg

351fgok.jpg

2i7lmk6.jpg

Morgan was fierce!
2rmbfvr.jpg

OMG! I Used To Be in love With This Team <3

Back