All-Star Fierce Tiny Individual Cheerleaders

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Nov 3, 2010
We have a very talented little Tiny age cheerleader and wanted to see what other gyms had as well- Love hearing about young new talent-Mackenzie at State All Stars has her roundoff BHS tuck, roundoff pike and front tuck on floor. She also has her full on the tumble trak! A tiny little thing!

What team is she on? Reason I ask is because the younger the child the harder it is for them to keep up with the routine, even if they are a fierce tumbler

I always worry when I see kids that young throwing advanced skills like that. I am always happy for them that they are able to attain the skills, but I get concerned and wonder if the kid just picks it up easily or are they being pushed by their parents.

I always worry when I see kids that young throwing advanced skills like that. I am always happy for them that they are able to attain the skills, but I get concerned and wonder if the kid just picks it up easily or are they being pushed by their parents.
She is the gym owner's daughter so she has been at the gym every day since she is born- she picks up things so quickly and just keeps trying them on her own until she gets them. She loves to tumble with our guys at our gym!! She actually didn't start cheering until February of last year.

She is the gym owner's daughter so she has been at the gym every day since she is born- she picks up things so quickly and just keeps trying them on her own until she gets them. She loves to tumble with our guys at our gym!! She actually didn't start cheering until February of last year.
id love to see a video of her! i love fierce tinys!

Back