All-Star Fierceboarders Attending Worlds 2011.

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

ualegacyxbria - Bria Leigh Nelson!!! :)
ps: i look a little different now so dont just go off my profile picture! i just got off crutches but i might bring them so everyone knows who i am lol and believe me you will know who i am by my crutches because they will sparkle from every angle :)

ualegacyxbria - Bria Leigh Nelson!!! :)
ps: i look a little different now so dont just go off my profile picture! i just got off crutches but i might bring them so everyone knows who i am lol and believe me you will know who i am by my crutches because they will sparkle from every angle :)

hahaha bria. Better bring them crutches girl!! This way I can find you IMMEDIATELY and give you your shirt :)

On a Poster- Kristen 'Sass' Carbone aka kristenthegreat
My friend is going (I'll poke her to add herself to this list), if you see her, she will have a mini poster/popsicle stick picture of me. Please feel free to take pictures of yourself with it..I was invited to go but I have a mandatory class/meeting on friday so I can't :( :mad: It's me living vicariously through her!! :D

I will be there, I will be the big guy cheering for all the teams, especially WC Suns & GT Pink Ladies.

Brittzcheer4- Brittany
sooo we literally planned our trip YESTERDAY, had an amazing opportunity we couldn't pass up, and finally attending my first worlds, and can NOT wait!!
Yes, i am @kristenthegreat 's friend and i will have The sass on a popsicle stick, PLEASE find me and take a picture "with" her and I, and PM me so we can meet up, can't wait to see everyone!

Back