All-Star Fierceboarder's... I Need Your Help!

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Dec 17, 2009
I just started coaching a high school squad and they had quite a tough year last year! They have asked me to incorporate a voiceover in their routine regarding a tragic event they all went through last year.

This video explains it. But Marcus Freeman the school's QB passed away and the girlfriend Carley that was also in the accident and was in critical condition. Carley is now on the team this year, she is one of our main flyers on the team cheering in Marcus's memory.
http://video.heraldtribune.com/video/828307205001

Why I need your help: The girls want a voiceover that incorporates his last name "Freeman" in the routine.. They have ideas of during the baskets having something that could rhyme with "we know your flying high...Freeman!" or "this ones for you, Freeman!" but they are having a hard time coming up with one so I'm trying to surprise them with one.. I know you are all the best with tragic news and voiceovers so let me hear em!!!

P.S. THANK YOU AL FOR GETTING MY TEAM MATE RICKY JAMIE THROUGH TO THE TOP 6 ;)

I just started coaching a high school squad and they had quite a tough year last year! They have asked me to incorporate a voiceover in their routine regarding a tragic event they all went through last year.

This video explains it. But Marcus Freeman the school's QB passed away and the girlfriend Carley that was also in the accident and was in critical condition. Carley is now on the team this year, she is one of our main flyers on the team cheering in Marcus's memory.
http://video.heraldtribune.com/video/828307205001

Why I need your help: The girls want a voiceover that incorporates his last name "Freeman" in the routine.. They have ideas of during the baskets having something that could rhyme with "we know your flying high...Freeman!" or "this ones for you, Freeman!" but they are having a hard time coming up with one so I'm trying to surprise them with one.. I know you are all the best with tragic news and voiceovers so let me hear em!!!

P.S. THANK YOU AL FOR GETTING MY TEAM MATE RICKY JAMIE THROUGH TO THE TOP 6 ;)
Are you sure having a voiceover isn't going to negatively affect Carley? i.e. make her cry in the middle of the routine?
At MT, we had alot of girls come from another gym, and one of the mom's from the old gym had just passed, so we decided we wanted to dedicate our performances that weekend to that mother. We had her initials written on our wrists and right before we went on, the girls that knew the mother started to cry, uncontrolably. It wasn't a good situation.

Are you sure having a voiceover isn't going to negatively affect Carley? i.e. make her cry in the middle of the routine?
At MT, we had alot of girls come from another gym, and one of the mom's from the old gym had just passed, so we decided we wanted to dedicate our performances that weekend to that mother. We had her initials written on our wrists and right before we went on, the girls that knew the mother started to cry, uncontrolably. It wasn't a good situation.
she asked for it to be in there to honor his name..

Probably wouldn't have been so hard on everybody if the girl who bailed on the competition at the last minute hadn't texted the girls to announce this mom's death just before they went on the floor to compete.

Probably wouldn't have been so hard on everybody if the girl who bailed on the competition at the last minute hadn't texted the girls to announce this mom's death just before they went on the floor to compete.
Who are you? I think we may be best friends after that post! :)

"with love we prevail and your spirit keeps us pushin through, flying high like angels do, freeman this one goes to you"

Just wanted to get back to you to let you know this is in their pyramid :) Ill get a video this weekend so you can hear!

It's a little different: With love we prevail, your spirit gets us through, flying high like angels do, this one goes to you! (We took out Freeman because there were 2 additional deaths at the school after this.. so the quote goes to all of those students now...) but the girls LOVE IT && it is on the back of their team shirts :)

Latest posts

Back