Fitting tips/ help

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Jun 12, 2022
Hi :) I am a 1st time cheer coordinator and we are doing fittings for our girls with cheerleading.com in stock uniform packages. The size guide seems a little confusing. We unfortunately dont have the money to get the sizing kit so we're just doing it by measurements. Does anyone have any tips for sizing? Thanks 😊

Hi :) I am a 1st time cheer coordinator and we are doing fittings for our girls with cheerleading.com in stock uniform packages. The size guide seems a little confusing. We unfortunately dont have the money to get the sizing kit so we're just doing it by measurements. Does anyone have any tips for sizing? Thanks 😊
I would call the company that you are ordering from. Ask them any questions. All companies are different.

I had to measure my daughter last year because she wasn’t there for the fitting and to my surprise her uniform fit perfectly. I used the same measuring tape that comes in the little sewing kits and the gym provided the sheet on where to measure; maybe ask the company if they have a sheet like that online?

Back