All-Star Flocheer And Varsity Subscriptions

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Dec 17, 2009
Excuse my quarantine brain if this has been explicitly discussed in a previous thread, but I'm considering taking the plunge for a yearly subscription and would like some input (hopefully it's helpful to others as well). Two questions:
1. It's pretty unclear, but does one subscription mean you have access to both platforms?
2. Is the value/content worth the subscription?

Let me know!

1. It's pretty unclear, but does one subscription mean you have access to both platforms? Yes

2. Is the value/content worth the subscription? It depends. It was worth it for me because I was unable to travel to all of my cp's comp. The subscription provided me a way to watch her special comps. live.

Excuse my quarantine brain if this has been explicitly discussed in a previous thread, but I'm considering taking the plunge for a yearly subscription and would like some input (hopefully it's helpful to others as well). Two questions:
1. It's pretty unclear, but does one subscription mean you have access to both platforms?

Let me know!

Yes, you do have access to both Varsity TV and Flo Cheer for World's. I just let mine expire last weekend, not knowing if there would be many comps to watch. I have a feeling I'll be renewing it before the weekend, because I really want to see many of the teams at BUTBT. I'm still debating whether to go with a monthly subscription or yearly, because it normally ends up costing the same. In the year of C-19, it might be better to just wait and see if the comp happens and go month by month.

Is it worth the value? This is a hard question for me to answer since I would much rather see video with sound and at different angles from fans. Being that those videos are much harder to come by these days, "yes" it's worth the value to me if I can watch it live....even though I still hate it. Musicality is non-existent without sound and that's a huge part of the performance for me. So, if I can't see it live or want to re-watch a video, that's when I feel it's not worth the money.

I heard that they will be posting most comp. videos the week after without sound for free (no subscription needed).

In a non-COVID year I found it to be worth it for big events like NCA/Worlds.

I usually get it around Cheersport/Majors and cancel it after Worlds. (It doesn't allow you to order it just for Worlds month I don't think.)

This year Varsity is doing free videos after results/bids are announced. Not sure if this will apply to big events like Worlds though. So I am not sure if I'll keep it this season.

Also just set in that Worlds on the boards
is about to be SO different this year. No on deck announcements No highlighting of schedules and figuring out who is going in what arena stream. No figuring out how to neglect parenting or leave church early for Large Senior. No SmallCoed on the tablet in my office while trying to work. No figuring out how long it takes to pick up dinner in the next town and be back for Large Coed.

Just videos filmed in gyms and released on a website.

Weird.

Also just set in that Worlds on the boards
is about to be SO different this year. No on deck announcements No highlighting of schedules and figuring out who is going in what arena stream. No figuring out how to neglect parenting or leave church early for Large Senior. No SmallCoed on the tablet in my office while trying to work. No figuring out how long it takes to pick up dinner in the next town and be back for Large Coed.

Just videos filmed in gyms and released on a website.

Weird.

Is that official? I know some are still hoping for in-person Worlds.

Let me know!
1. yes.
2. I've had the membership for years and it is worth it to me. Sometimes I would travel and sometimes my husband, this way we were always plugged in. I've enjoyed having access to competitions we were not attending in person, seeing friends who've moved to other teams etc. Lastly, there is some other random content on there that has been usefu. My husband enjoys some of the college basketball for example.

Let me know!

Just remember if you purchase the yearly subscription they charge you for the whole amount up front?

Back